So we are back again with a new monthly TBR. Most of the books on this list will be romance as usual, but I did include two books that will put me in the fall mood since we are getting closer to Halloween🎃🍂! I really hope I can get to every book on this list this month!
Let’s jump in a see the books!
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer – This is one of my most anticipated releases for the beginning of 2019 and I still can’t believe that an angel out there traded me for it. I am predicting that this one will be a 5 star read for me. I’m starting October with this one and I can’t wait!
- Cadaver & Queen by Alisa Kwitney – This is seriously giving me some SJTR vibes.
- The Governess Game by Tessa Dare – I loved the first book in this series and I NEED to read this one like yesterday.
- Dirty-Talking Cowboy by Stacey Kennedy – I love cowboys, so a dirty talking one? Hell yes!
- Mammoth by Jill Baguchinsky – Plus sized fashion blogger + based in Texas = SOLD!
- A Tall, Dark Cowboy Christmas by Maisey Yates – Would it be me if I didn’t sneak a cowboy romance in my TBR?
What are you reading this month? Do we have any books in common?
Thanks for reading!♥