Hey, What’s Up, Hello!
Another month has past and its time to see how I didn’t keep up with my TBR list haha! I only read one book that was on my January TBR list and that was The Cruel Prince. I know, I know!!
Before we jump into books, let’s talk about TV and music.
We all know that I love country music so it should be no surprise that I’m adding it to my loves this month. We have Unapologetically by Kelsea Ballerini and This One’s For You by Luke Combs. I have had both of these on repeat in the car for my commute back and forth to work.
My best friend Sarah loves anime and a few weeks ago I asked her to show me one that I would like. She showed me Vampire Knight and I have been addicted ever since. I love the storyline and it’s on Netflix so it’s a win-win! If you don’t want another tv show to watch, it is a manga as well. You can it get on Amazon.
I read 11 books this month. Let’s jump into what made the list!
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black Review – You guys already know that I loved this so freakin’ much!
- Hey, Whiskey by Kaylee Ryan Review
- My Enemy Next Door by Nicole London & Whitney G. Review
- Thirst by Graceley Knox & D.D. Miers Review
- Ryan’s Bed by Tijan Review
- She Asked For It by Willow Winters Review
- Protected (Ariya Adams #1) by Anna Applegate Review
- Escape the Sea by G. Bailey Review
- Dirty Little Promise by Kendall Ryan Review
- An Uphill Battle by LK Farlow Review
- Accacia’s Curse by Bea Paige Review